Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hana Sushi

If you do a internet search for “sushi restaurant” in the Boston area, you will find that there are a lot of choices. My favorite sushi restaurant is Hana Sushi, located at 2372 Massachusetts Avenue in Cambridge, MA. I have tried many different sushi restaurants around Boston and this is always the place I keep coming back to. There is street parking along Massachusetts Avenue and it is also a close walk from the Porter Square red line stop.




One way that this restaurant separates itself from other sushi restaurants in the area, is the service. Every time I have gone, the service has been very friendly and always accommodating. I have never gone there when it was extremely crowded, so I have never waited for a table. This is a very important because other sushi restaurants I’ve gone to are usually crowded with long wait times. It is a very intimate restaurant, which also has seating at the sushi bar, where you can watch the sushi chef create all the different kinds of sushi available there.

Hana Sushi has a wide variety of sushi that can be ordered but they also serve other dishes such as noodles. I usually choose maki rolls, which range in price depending on the type of fish used. Last time I visited, I ordered the Spicy Maguro roll ($6.50), California roll ($5.50), Caterpillar roll ($8.75) and a Tempura roll ($7.50). The prices are decent for the fresh and excellent quality sushi that they serve. I have never been disappointed with the food. If you are looking for a great sushi restaurant, I highly recommend Hana Sushi.

www.hanasushicambridge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment